Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Advent Calendars

Christmas is coming! Well, not for another 2 months but every year, since joining SU, I have wanted to create an advent calendar. Finally thanks to SU's new "25 and Counting" stamp set and the Big Shot "Peek-a-boo frames" I was able to make one! I really wanted it to be 3-D so that I could put a chocolate or candy behind each frame, but was having a hard time coming up with a 3-D concept that would work for me. Then I saw the DS paper with Santa checking his list for who has been "naughty or nice" and decided to do something a bit different. Behind each window frame I plan on writing something"nice" that the kids can do for each other over the month of December, to ensure they get on Santa's "nice" list. And I just may have chocolate involved in there somewhere!

If you are interested in making an advent calendar like this one, join me on Friday, November 4th @12pm at my Better Driver's office in E. Agana. Class fee will be $20 for all supplies. $5 if you bring your own paper, cardstock and adhesive. RSVP to reserve your space!

No comments:

Post a Comment